I had some gummy bears in my cupboard and I was looking at them thinking “man I wish I could put you guys in a donut!” 😉 FYI DON”T do that, gummy bears will explode everywhere!! Baking gummies are a great alternative, they can usually be found in your baking aisle or local bulk food store. These donuts are delicious and they are sweet enough that there’s no need for icing on top.. Only 4 smart points each.
Gummy candy donuts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2.5 Tbsp white cake mix
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp almond milk I use unsweetened original
- 1 Tbsp sprinkles
- 33 g baking gummies cut in half (about 3 Tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your 6 hole donut pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together your flour, cake mix, sugar and baking powder.
- Stir in your egg whites, milk and vanilla.
- Cut your baking gummies in half. Fold in sprinkles and gummies.
- Fill your donut pan with batter, try to make sure the gummies are equally divided over your 6 donuts. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 6 donuts at 4sp or 2pp each. Each donut- Calories-94, Fat-0.9g, Saturated fat 0.4g, Carbs-19g, Fiber-0.5g, Sugars 7.2g, Protein-2.4g