I teamed up with my favorite people over at Flatout Bread to bring you these delicious raspberry cream cheese rolls. They are inspired by my popular cinnamon sugar fried banana rolls and really are the perfect sweet treat. I love finding creative ways to use Flatout in my everyday meals and desserts, the possibilities are endless and Flatout is now the official flatbread of Weight Watchers® with a 2-3 SmartPoints® value per Light Original Flatbread. You can find their store locator here to see where you can pick some up near you today! This tasty treat is just 4 smart points per roll on WW freestyle.
- 2 Flatout originals, I used 5 grain and flax
- 4 Tbsp light cream cheese, sliced thin and lightly frozen
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 graham crackers (26G) crushed into crumbs
- Egg whites
- Cut your cream cheese into 4 servings of 1 Tbsp (15g) each, then cut those into thin pieces so you have 2-3 pieces to place into each roll, place in freezer for approx 30 minutes to harden.
- Mash your raspberries in a bowl with your sugar. Crush your graham crackers into a crumb and spread onto a flat surface.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove over medium heat and spray well with cooking spray.
- Cut your flatout breads into 2 equal pieces, spread your jam on half, top with your hardened cream cheese pieces, sprinkle a little graham crumbs then roll, use some egg whites to brush over them, then roll in your graham crumbs. Repeat for all 4 rolls, then heat in frying pan, about 5 minutes each side.
- Serve warm either with some fresh whipping cream or your favorite ice cream.
- *Note, the point value is based on 3 graham crackers as I had leftover on my plate
Smart Points- 4 using a SP calculator
Points Plus- 3 using a PP calculator
Nutritional info...Calories 145...Fat 5.6g...Sat fat 2.4g...Carbs 19.7g...Fiber 6.2g...Sugar 5.6g...Protein 6.9g using My Fitness Pal *please note these numbers include the fruit so if entering these into a WW calculator you may get a different point value