Looking for a simple, healthy, and tasty dinner recipe or something to prep for lunches? These greek chicken salad bowls are easy to make and taste amazing! With just a little prep time needed, you can have this recipe served in under 30 minutes or add it to your meal prep Sundays and enjoy chicken greek salads all week for lunch. Recipe makes 4 servings, personal points range from 4-8, depending on your 0PP foods.
- Seasonings- dried oregano, dried basil, thyme, salt/pepper, paprika
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Garlic cloves
- Dijon mustard
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Red & green pepper
- Black olives
- Feta cheese
When making a salad you can always add in any extra vegetables of your choosing.
I used 2 large chicken breasts, each one weighed approx 10 ounces raw, this made enough to top 4 salads, if your chicken breasts are smaller then you might want to use more than 2.
If you are making this for meal prep then I suggest dicing up all the vegetables but not mixing them together until you are ready to serve it.
You can make the dressing up and leave in the fridge, just shake well before using it. Add the feta cheese once you have added the dressing and are ready to serve.
The chicken can be cut and stored in the fridge for easy use, you can also make extra and freeze it for easy meal prep for later days.
Easy greek chicken salad bowls
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast *mine weighed 10oz per breast, raw
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Pinch of Salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cucumber, sliced & diced
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup each of red & green peppers, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup light feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl mix together the seasoning you will use for the rub on the chicken, oregano, thyme, basil, salt/pepper, paprika, and a minced garlic clove.
- Brush each breast with a little olive oil, then sprinkle the rub evenly over both sides of the breasts.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking you can dice up all the vegetables for the salad. Leave the feta cheese till after you have added the dressing.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the diced vegetables and stir gently. Top with the crumbled feta cheese.
- When the chicken has cooked, cut into strips and top the salad with chicken. This will make 4 servings.