I don't cook pork too often but when I do I have 2 favorite ways to cook it, bacon wrapped on the grill and of coarse pulled pork in the crock pot. You all know my crazy love for buffalo recipes, so it was only a matter of time before I made a buffalo pulled pork and hey for an added bonus I thought lets throw some delicious bacon in there. This buffalo pulled pork with bacon is so good, it's spicy and not for the weak but you can always tone down the spice if need be.. I used some of the Simple Girl Carolina sauce in mine which has easily become my new favorite sauce! Definitely check out all their other products that are super weight watcher friendly..
Buffalo pulled pork with bacon
- 2 lbs raw lean pork such as tenderloin or pork shoulder
- ¾ cup franks hot sauce
- ½ cup simple girl carolina sauce or similar
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- 6 slices center cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- Cook your bacon and crumble into small pieces.
- Plug your crock pot in and add your franks, carolina sauce and ranch dressing, mix well.
- Stir in your bacon crumble and place your pork in crock pot, I cut mine into pieces to fit better.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Remove pork pieces, remove any fat and shred using a fork, return to sauce and stir well.
- Makes 10- 4oz servings at 3 smart points or 4 points plus.
- Nutritional info per serving .. Calories 172...Fat 6g..Sat fat 1.9g..Carbs 2.4g...Fiber 0g..Sugars 0.8g..Protein 24.8g..
- Pork will freeze well. Serve on small buns or WW friendly bread, also use for pizza topping or on a baked potato, points given is just for the pork (no cheese or bun as pictured)