Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin is one of my favorite things to grill up on the barbecue! The bacon cooked on it gives it the most delicious flavor.. but you can always add more flavor, so out came the brown sugar and maple syrup! This is so easy to make and the end result is the most delicious tasting piece of pork tenderloin. 🙂
Maple & brown sugar bacon wrapped pork tenderloin
- Heat up your barbecue to medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix your brown sugar and syrup stirring well.
- Use a pastry brush and brush half of your syrup mix all over the tenderloin.
- Starting from one end wrap your uncooked bacon pieces around the pork as tightly as you can, trying to have the ends all on the bottom.
- Cover bacon in the remaining syrup mixture.
- Cook on your barbecue, turning often til bacon is cooked well, approx. 20-25 minutes, 2 ounces of pork is 3sp or 3pp (although the pork is lower in SP the sugar and syrup adds more SP to it and that is why it is the same in either SP or PP)