I have been making these buffalo chicken quesadillas for years, it's one of the simplest and tasty meals I crave weekly. I never really thought to add it to my blog but I know simple is just what people are after so here it is for you all to enjoy. I use my own ranch recipe that you can find here and it helps keeps the points low. This recipe can also alter on points based on which tortillas you use, there are so many different kinds and depending on where you live I have seen them range from 2-6SP, sometimes I will just go on a scanning frenzy with my WW app in the grocery store and see what I can find, the ones I used for this recipe were 4SP each, making the quesadillas 8SP on both blue & purple and 9SP on the green program.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken 8oz
- 3 oz light cream cheese softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing *I used my own recipe that is linked in the opening write up
- ⅔ cup reduced fat shredded cheese I use a 3 cheese blend
- ¼ cup franks hot sauce
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients. Divide into 4 equal portions, about ½ heaping cup for each.
- Heat up a large frying pan over medium heat on the stove, use a little cooking spray in the pan. Once it has heated up place the tortilla in the pan and spread the chicken mixture onto half of the tortilla then fold over the tortilla. Cook for about 5 minutes each side and then repeat for the remaining 3 tortillas.
- Serve warm *Note you can freeze this and then just heat them up in either the over or air fryer/toaster oven
- *Note- the points can vary based on what brand of tortillas you use and this can change based on where you live and what you can find. My tortillas were 4SP each
Smart Points- green- 9 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per quesadilla.. Calories 305...Fat 11.6g...Sat fat 3.9g...Carbs 26g...Fiber 1g...Sugar 1.8g..Protein 22.9g using My Fitness Pal *Note- includes all ingredients even 0SP foods