Funny thing, I hate Broccoli 😉 but I absolutely love broccoli soup! This was just a quick easy soup I made up one weekend. Its only 2 smart points or 1 point plus per cup and taste great.
Broccoli cheese soup
Recipe type: Soup
2sp/1pp per serving
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1 cup almond milk (I use unsweetened original)
- 3T light cream cheese
- 1T finely grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup light grated mozzarella cheese
- Boil broccoli and blend up in blender , add to a pot and then add milk and cheeses.
- Simmer until cheese is melted, top with grated cheese and bacon crumbs.
- Makes approx. 4-5 cups at 2 smart points or 1 point plus per 1 cup serving