There is something about placing a pretty and somewhat decadent breakfast in front of me, that just sets the tone for the whole day! 🙂 I feel so satisfied and no desires to eat all those things I shouldn't.. especially on the weekends when the temptations are at a all time high.. These kabobs are a simple sweet breakfast that everyone will like, and they are so easy to make!
- Pancake mix
- Cookie butter or Nutella
- Fresh strawberries
- Banana slices
- Using your favorite pancake mix make some mini pancakes ( you will need 5 per skewer)
- Cut up fresh banana's and strawberries and set aside
- Spread each pancake with a little bit of cocoa and cookie swirl cookie butter or nutella and then start building your kabob
- The kabobs are 6-8sp or 4-6pp for all 3, depending how much cookie butter you use. 1T should be enough and I used 4sp/3pp worth of pancake mix to make up 15 mini pancakes.
- Serve these up for guests, or at your next kids sleepover party...