I teamed up with my favorite Flatout bread again this month to bring you this tasty BLT & cheese french toast sandwich. I was inspired by my popular Monte Cristo Flatout sandwich to create this delicious and easy to make recipe that is great for a quick anytime meal. Flatout has been a staple in my diet ever since I started this journey back in January 2014, I love how many delicious recipes I have created with their breads and they fit easily into my day on Weight Watchers®. Did you know that Flatout is now the official flatbread of Weight Watchers® with a 2-3 SmartPoints® value per Light Original Flatbread. You can use their store locator here to find some near you. This BLT & cheese sandwich is just 5 smart points on WW freestyle®
BLT & cheese french toast flatout sandwich
- Heat a pan on the stove over medium heat and spray pan well with cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs and milk together.
- Lay out your flatout fold its, top with lettuce, tomato slice, 2.5 slices of bacon (I break pieces into 2, so 5 halves on each sandwich) 2 tablespoon of cheese and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Fold over the sandwich and dip in your egg mixture, hold onto sandwich well so it does not fall apart while you are coating it in the egg.
- Cook in pan on each side for 4-5 minutes until all egg has been cooked, serve warm.
- Makes 2 sandwiches at 5 freestyle points each
Smart Points- 5 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 5 using PP calculator
Nutritional info- Calories 194...Fat 7.6g...Sat fat 3.1g...Carbs 16.6g...Fiber 7.4g...Sugar 2.2g...Protein 16g using My Fitness Pal