If you are familiar with my chicken parmesan lasagna rolls they you probably know where my inspiration for this tasty dish came from! These bacon cheeseburger rolls are delicious and so filling, such a easy meal to prepare for everyone and could easily become a new family favorite.. You can add in some extra “free” toppings as you wish, like pickles and mushrooms.. Recipe makes 8 rolls at 6 freestyle smart points each and they will freeze well too.
Bacon cheeseburger lasagna rolls
- 1 lb raw extra lean ground beef
- 8 lasagna noodles (cooked, I used PC blue menu whole wheat (Canadian brand))
- 6 slices bacon (cooked, to keep points low I used center cut bacon (4SP for 6 slices))
- Diced tomato and onion (about 1/2 cup of each)
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1.5 cups reduced fat tomato pasta sauce
- Cook noodles by following instructions on box.
- Cook your ground beef in a pan on the stove and drain. Also cook your bacon, drain and crumble.
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix your cooked ground beef, 1/2 of your cooked and crumbled bacon, leave other half aside for topping. diced tomato and onion, ketchup, mustard, 1/2 cup of your cheese leaving other half aside, 1 Tbsp bread crumbs, (leave other Tbsp aside) and salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Lay out your 8 lasagna noodles and spread meat mixture onto noodles as shown in picture.
- Carefully roll noodles up and then lay in your dish. Repeat for all 8 noodles.
- Pour your pasta sauce over your rolls then top with remaining bacon, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 25 minutes, if cheese is not melted remove foil for last 5 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings, each roll is 6 smart points freestyle (5PP old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 219...Fat 5.7g...Sat fat 1.5g...Carbs 21.5g...Fiber 3.8g...Sugars 3.5g...Protein 20.2g
- Lasagna rolls will freeze well.