I decided to add to my growing list of 2 point greek yogurt muffins, like my popular pumpkin banana yogurt muffins and my strawberry banana yogurt muffins , both equally delicious and these new apple cinnamon greek yogurt muffins are a great addition. Who doesn’t love a 2 point muffin, you can have 2 for a quick grab and go breakfast and not worry about using too many points. I made mine with big chunks of diced honey crisp apple to sweeten them up but you can use any apple and if you want your apple pieces smaller no problem. These tasty muffins are just 2 points each on WW.
Apple cinnamon greek yogurt muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large apple peeled and diced
- *Optional to top with cinnamon sugar I mixed 1/2 tsp of sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon and sprinkled on top before baking
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular size muffin tin *note- this recipe makes 10 muffins
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs and sugar, stir in applesauce, yogurt and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, fold in diced apples.
- Divide batter into 10 regular muffin cups, make sure they are sprayed, do not use liners they will stick. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, optional
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, let cool, makes 10 muffins, best stored in fridge and after 2-3 days best to freeze.