This is one of my favorite decadent breakfast, and it’s super easy to make!
cookie butter pancake sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 slices of Sara Lee bread, or similar low calorie bread
- ½T cocoa and cookie swirl cookie butter, or nutella
- Pancake mix, I used ⅓ cup aunt jamima just add water and ⅓ cup water.
- 1 square of Lindt 70% dark chocolate, melted for your drizzle
- Fresh strawberries and fat free whip cream
- Spread your cookie butter or nutella on your bread, dip into your pancake batter and coat both sides and edges. I count my pancake mix as 2pp instead of the 3pp per ⅓ cup as there is usually a lot left over in the bowl.
- Cook on skillet as you would pancakes
- Cut in half, top with strawberries, chocolate drizzle and whip cream, and enjoy 🙂
- *Note- for smart points use a little less than 1 square of lindt dark chocolate