Summer is almost here friends and what’s better in summer than a big bowl of fresh fruit! This watermelon berry salad is so easy to whip up, takes just 10 minutes and great served at your next summer get-together.
Makes 8- 1 cup servings at 0SP. If you don’t have sugar-free syrup you can use a little honey but this will add points, making each serving 1SP. Salad will keep well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Fresh mint
- Sugar free syrup
Watermelon berry salad
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup *I use E.D Smith
- Cut and cube the watermelon, wash all berries and cut the strawberries in quarters.
- Juice the 2 lemons, chop up the fresh mint.
- Add all the fruit to a large bowl, pour in syrup, fresh lemon juice and mint. Gently mix well. Let chill in the fridge for 1 hour. Makes 8- 1 cup servings
Smart Points- blue/purple, /green- 0 *there is only 1 point in total in this recipe for the syrup so unless you eat all 8 cups it is 0SP Nutritional info per serving...Calories 60...Fat 0.4g...Sat fat 0g...Carbs14.4g...Fiber2.9g...Sugar9.8g...Protein0.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!