I am really trying hard to embrace this freestyle lifestyle, it is hard when you don’t eat many of the zero point foods, but I’m trying to create recipes that will help me. These turkey meatloaf muffins are so easy to whip up and one is zero smart points and up to 4 is only 1 SP. These are great for me to have on a day I know I want to make one of my meals higher in points. They freeze well and are great to take to work for lunch.
- 1lb fat free ground turkey (weighed raw)
- ½ cup diced peppers
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- ⅓ cup grated carrots
- 1 heaping cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup panko crumbs (I use PC, a Canadian brand, ½ cup= 3SP)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 hole regular muffin tin with some cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix your turkey with all other ingredients, veggies, egg, panko, seasonings and mix well.
- Place into 10 of your muffin cups and slightly push down on them.
- Bake in oven for approx 40 minutes and serve.
- Meatloaf muffins will store in the fridge for a few days and do freeze well.
SP green- 1 each, using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 2 each using PP calculator
Nutritional info- Calories 78...Fat 1.4g...Sat fat 0.2g..Carbs 4.5g...Fiber 0.5g..Sugar 1.1g..Protein 12g using My Fitness Pal, if you enter these numbers into your WW calculator you will get a point value for 1 because this is based on all ingredinets but we know on freestyle most of these ingredients are zero foods