It was about time I came up with another donut recipe! And what goes better than strawberries and nutella? 🙂 You wont be disappointed with these, they are bursting with strawberries and drizzled with nutella..The only thing you can complain about is having to lick the nutella of your fingers!! 😉 And these delicious donuts are only 4 smart points each... Enjoy 🙂
Strawberry nutella donuts
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup + 1Tbsp almond milk
- 2 tablespoon strawberry jam I use a less sugar kind, 2Tbsp is 1pp
- ¼ cup strawberries cut into small pieces
- 1.5 tablespoon nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your donut pan and set aside.
- Mix your flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Add your wet ingredients and mix well. Gently fold in your strawberries.
- Divide your batter into the 6 donuts. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Melt your nutella in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. It wont melt too much but this will help it pipe out of a bag better. Put the nutella in a small ziplock bag and cut a small hole. Drizzle the nutella over the 6 donuts. 4sp or 2pp each
- Nutritional info (not incl strawberries) Per donut.. Calories.. 104... Fat 1.4g... Saturated fat 0.8g.. Carbs 18.6g... Fiber 0.7g... Sugars 10g... Protein 1.7g