I love pillsbury products and thinking of new ways to turn them into guilt free treats. 🙂 I recently did a Chocolate peanut butter ring that was equally delicious and I thought I would change it up and created this yummy strawberry cream cheese ring. Super easy to make, with just a few ingredients. Makes for a nice 2 point dessert to pretty up your table. 🙂
Strawberry cream cheese crescent bites
- 1 packaged reduced fat pillsbury crescent rolls
- ¼ cup softened light cream cheese
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- 1.5 tablespoon reduced sugar strawberry jam melted
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Unroll your crescent rolls and lay it out in one big piece, pinching together all seems.
- Spread your softened cream cheese on dough and then layer your strawberry slices.
- Very carefully roll up your dough lengthwise, pinch ends closed so no strawberries are peeking out.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 14 bites size pieces.
- Arrange them on your tray in a circle shape, making sure they are close to each other but not touching or they may not bake properly. Bake in oven for 14-16 minutes.
- Carefully slide your ring onto a plate.
- Melt your jam in microwave for 25 seconds, drizzle over bites and serve warm. Each bite is 2sp or 2pp
- Nutritional info, per bite (not incl strawberries) Calories.. 63..Fat 2.4g..Saturated fat 1g..Carbs 8.4g..Fiber 0g..Sugars 2g... Protein 1.4g