Another delicious dish thanks to pillsbury! This Strawberry chocolate pie is the perfect breakfast treat that the whole family will love. It is so easy to make, very similar to my mixed berry one. Makes 4 nice large servings at 7 smart points each, or you can cut it into smaller pieces for less points.. but who wants to do that!! 😉
Strawberry chocolate monkey bread pie
- 1-7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits In the 4 value pack, if you cant find those you can use a bigger pack and weigh out the right amount
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup reduced sugar strawberry jam
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 8 inch pie dish and set aside.
- Cut your biscuits into 4 pieces each.
- Mix your sugar and cinnamon together in a bag, add your biscuit pieces 8-10 at a time and coat well.
- Layer pieces on the bottom of your pie dish.
- Place your strawberries on top. Melt your jam in the microwave for 30 seconds and drizzle over your strawberries.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. As soon as it is out of the oven sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Serve warm, yields 4 slices at 7sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 5pp each.
- Nutritional info (not including strawberries) Per serving.. Calories 181.. Fat 2.7g.. Saturated fat 0.6g.. Carbs 37.1g... fiber 1.1g.. Sugars 11.1g.. Protein 3.4g