When I went on the Weight Watcher cruise back in May I had the pleasure of meeting the lady behind all the amazing Weight Watcher Freestyle recipes, Julie Hartigan, you can learn more about Julie on her blog CookingwJulie.com and find some delicious recipes. You can also follow Julie on Instagram @cookingwjulie where she shares more fun, easy, healthy recipes, cooking and party tips with her followers. Julie career changed & went to culinary school in NYC 8 years ago and has been working with Weight Watchers (& other clients too) since then developing and testing 1000’s of recipes, doing cooking hack videos, live demos, and of course the cruises! I can vouch that the recipes this amazing lady created on the cruise were outstanding and it truly was a pleasure to meet her!
In her own words, “I absolutely love what I do and helping people feel more confident in the kitchen and have more fun cooking & eating on plan. My first career as an engineer/tech consultant just never felt like the real me -I was always all about cooking and entertaining and am so glad I took the leap and career changed”
After returning home from our vacation we connected and thought how great it would be if Julie herself came up with a recipe that I knew my followers would love.. and you all know something sweet was on the top of my suggestions 😉
These adorable cheesecake parfaits are the perfect little treat to end your party on a sweet note! They take just minutes to put together with no cooking necessary and can even be made up to a day ahead. Makes 16 shooters and just 3 smart points each, the perfect summer sweet treat.
Thank you Julie for sharing your amazing talents with myself and my followers, I hope we can work together again in the future.
Strawberry cheesecake shooters
3PP, 3 SP green, blue & purple
- 8 oz light cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 TB fat free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- pinch salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Thinly sliced fresh mint for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1/3 cup yogurt, powdered sugar, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- Place 2 TB Greek yogurt in a medium bowl. Add graham cracker crumbs and salt; gently mix to combine.
- Line up 16 small glasses on a work surface; layer each one with 1 TB crumb mixture, a heaping 3 TB cheesecake mixture and 1 TB strawberry slices. Serve or refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
- Tip: Feel free to substitute any mix of berries you like for a topping or even chopped mango for a tropical twist. This recipe can also be halved if you’re hosting a smaller crew.
Smart points, blue, green & purple- 3 using WW recipe builder Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator Nutritional info (Incl all ingredients) Calories.. 75..Fat 2.8g...Sat Fat 1.4g...Carbs 10.2g...Fiber 0.4g... Sugar 5.4g...Protein 1.8g using My Fitness Pal
I made these for dessert…..they were so delicious. I did not feel guilty at all having 2!!!!
Ha, that is awesome 🙂 so glad you enjoyed them Judy
Where did you get those cute containers?
Hi Rae, you might want to ask Julie, her link to her site is in the post and then she should have a contact me section 🙂
These are tasty. I made mine in a 13 x9 dish and used strawberries to measure out the 16 servings in the dish for serving sizes.
So glad you enjoyed them, thanks for the tips 🙂
Awesome idea! Ty for sharing !
So good I also had 2 🙂
Awesome, glad you enjoyed them 🙂