It has been one hot summer so far here in my part of the world, Ontario, Canada. Most days it is not even enjoyable to be outside and you definitely do not want to have to turn the oven on. I miss the summers where humidity wasn’t such an issue! I’ve been wanting to create more pasta salad recipes because they are simple, oven-free (with exception to boiling the pasta for 10 min) and so tasty! I decided to turn my favorite dip into a salad, this spinach and artichoke pasta salad was DELICIOUS! A new favorite in my house for sure, my husband also raved about it. Makes 16- 1/2 cup servings at 2SP on blue & green and when using whole wheat pasta it’s just 1SP per 1 cup serving on the purple program.
Spinach & artichoke pasta salad
- 3 cups pasta *measured dry I used rotini SP reference-27SP
- 2.5 cups chopped spinach *I used fresh
- 6 oz jar artichoke drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to the box, drain and then run under cold water.
- Add all of the ingredients to the cold pasta and mix well.
- Keep refrigerated, makes 16- 1/2 cup servings
Smart points- purple- 1 per 2 servings using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per 1/2 cup serving.. Calories 88..Fat 1g..Sat fat 0.4g...Carbs 15g...Fiber 1g..Sugar 1.6g...Protein 4.1g *Note- these numbers include all ingredients even the zero point foods so using these in the WW calculator may get you a different point value