OMG guys I am in love with these potatoes!! I think I could literally eat them everyday 😉 We had my in-laws over for some burgers on the grill so I whipped these delicious spicy cheesy bacon and ranch potatoes up to go as a side dish and everybody loved them.. Makes 6 servings at 5 smart points each.
Spicy cheesy bacon & ranch potatoes
- 1.5 lb 680g mini potatoes (mine pictured below)
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp franks hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper just a dash
- 2 Tbsp light cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 2/3 cup light shredded cheese
- 5 cooked slices low point bacon I use Oscar Mayer center cut
- Green onion
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a 9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, mix with oil, franks, paprika and salt & pepper.
- Spoon into dish and bake in oven for 50 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Mix your softened cream cheese and 2 Tbsp of ranch dressing (leaving 1T aside) together. Drizzle over the potatoes (I piped mine out of a small zip lock to spread easier)
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Crumble your cooked bacon and diced green onion on top of cheese then return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining 1Tbsp ranch dressing.
- Makes 6 servings at 3-5 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 5 smart points per serving blue & green, 3sp on purple, 5 points plus.
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 172..Fat 7.6g..Saturated fat 1.5g...Carbs 18.8g...Fiber 1.8g...Sugar 1.8g...Protein 7.9g