Ok guys... I can't promise these won't be messy... but I can promise they will be yummy!! 🙂 Spicy onion rings that will help make your Superbowl party a hit.. (just make sure people take a plate or you might be cleaning your floors all night!) By baking these onion rings in the oven you can keep the points down nice and low, 2-3 rings will cost you only 1 point..
Spicy buffalo onion rings
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut your onion into rings. Place flour in a bag and shake rings in the flour.
- Mix your cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip each ring into the mixture, coating well.
- Have your panko crumbs out on a flat plate and coat the ring in the crumbs. You should have enough mixture and crumbs to coat approx. 20 rings. Feel free to double up your ingredients if you want more.
- Spread out on a foil lined baking sheet, spray rings well with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for approx. 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with some ranch dip. 1sp per 2 rings or 1pp per 3 rings..
- Nutritional info per 2 rings (not incl onion) Calories 37... Fat 1.4g... Saturated fat 0.4g.. Carbs 5g... Fiber 0.1g... Sugars 0.5g.. Protein 0.8g