Mmmmm cookies!! 🙂 It has been dark and dreary all day today and were expecting some nasty rainfall later, it just seemed like the perfect day to bake some cookies. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are delicious, with a nice soft center and they go perfect with a glass of milk. 3 smart points per cookie.
Skinny oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat your sugars and margarine together, add in your egg, vanilla and applesauce and continue beating for 2 minutes.
- With a spoon mix in your dry ingredients, then fold in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoon (about ¾ Tbsp) onto lined cookie sheet, lightly push down with a fork.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes.. 3sp or 2pp each
- Nutritional info per cookie.. Calories 72.... Fat 1.6g... Saturated fat 0.6g... Carbs 13.7g... Fiber 0.7g... Sugars 7g... Protein 1.3g