Everyone deserves a little s’mores in their life! 😉 These pizza fingers are so decadently yummy you will feel like there’s no way they are only 3 smart points.. but indeed they are 🙂 4 simple ingredients and these tasty treats can be on your table in no time… And everyone will love you for making them! 🙂
S'mores pizza fingers
- 1 pillsbury pizza dough package
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Follow directions on your pillsbury package for pizza dough. Pre-bake dough for 8 minutes and remove from oven.
- Microwave your marshmallow fluff for appprox 30 seconds, this will help spread it easier. Evenly spread your fluff onto the dough. Crush your graham cracker in a small zip lock bag and sprinkle on top of your fluff. Sprinkle your chocolate chips on last.
- Return dough to oven and bake for another 6-10 minutes as directed by package.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then using a pizza cutter make one long cut across the middle and then cut strips 9 strips down, leaving you with 18 pizza fingers. 3sp or 2pp each. Store in a sealed container.
- Nutritional info, Each finger-Calories-84... Fat 1.7g.. Saturated fat 0.6g.. Carbs 15.8g... Fiber 0.4g.. Sugars 5.1g... Protein 1.8g