Did somebody say s'mores?? Yup that's usually all it takes, I mean what's not to love about them.. Chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker.. It all makes for a delicious treat, and these pinwheels are equally delicious! 🙂 Only 4 ingredients and super easy to make, and at 3 smart points each they make a nice guilt free snack.
- 1 package pillsbury recuced fat crescent rolls
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon crushed graham cracker
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Unroll your dough into two pieces of four, pinch together any open seems.
- Heat up your marshmallow fluff in the microwave for approx 25-30 seconds, this will make for much easier spreading, the fluff will expand in the microwave. Immediately spread fluff on to the dough pieces, ¼ cup per section.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and then 1 tablespoon crushed graham cracker on to each piece. Roll dough up and place in freezer for 10 minutes (this will help with cutting it)
- Using a serrated knife cut each roll into 8 pieces and place on cookie sheet, this will be a little tricky, just do your best.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, checking on them often.
- Serve right away, makes 16 pinwheels at 3sp or 2pp each. Each roll- Calories-73, Fat-2.4g, Saturated fat 0.8g, Carbs-12.1g, Fiber-0g, Sugars 5.3g, Protein-1.2g