I think its a pattern now to come up with a new donut each week... 🙂 But hey if they are only 3 smart points then I say... why not! I cant believe I hadn't made a s'mores donut yet seeing as I'm a little s'mores mad... These did not disappoint, covered with gooey marshmallow, chocolate drizzle and graham crumbs.. So go ahead and indulge!
- ½ cup white flour
- 2 T white sugar
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1 t baking powder
- 3 T egg whites
- ½ cup almond milk I use unsweetened original
- ½ t vanilla
- 2 T melted marshmallow fluff
- 1 melted square 70% lindt dark chocolate
- 1 T crushed graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a donut pan and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add in wet. Mix well and fill your 6 serving donut pan.
- Bake in oven for approx 8-10 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate in microwave, then melt your marshmallow fluff, I usually have mine in for 30 seconds, it will rise and make for much easier spreading.
- Once your muffins are out of the oven quickly spread your fluff on top while its melted, then sprinkle your graham crumbs and drizzle with your chocolate. You should have enough to cover all 6 donuts. 1 donut is 3sp or 2pp.. Enjoy! 🙂
- Nutritional info, per donut. Calories 90..Fat 1.1..Saturated fat 0.4g.. Carbs 17.8g..Fiber 1g..Sugars 6g..Protein 2.4g