Looking for a little sweetness to add to your Mother’s day brunch table this weekend? This raspberry white chocolate pie is the perfect addition, it is so delicious and bursting with raspberry flavor and just enough chocolate to satisfy those taste buds! Take’s only 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes in the oven, mother’s everywhere will love this one. 🙂 I also have a blueberry and a strawberry chocolate version of this, you can look under “baking” to find the recipes. Happy Mother’s Day to you all! XO 🙂
Raspberry white chocolate monkey bread pie
- 1-7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits the one in the 4 value pack, if you can't find you can buy the bigger one's and weigh out
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup reduced sugar raspberry jam
- 1.5 Tbsp mini white chocolate chips
- Spray a 8 inch round dish and set aside, preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut your 10 biscuits into 4 pieces each.
- Mix your sugar and cinnamon in a bag together, add the cut up dough pieces about 8 at a time and shake well to coat.
- Spread coated dough pieces in the bottom of your dish.
- Spread raspberries out over dough pieces, melt your jam in the microwave for approx 35 seconds and drizzle over the raspberries.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, as soon as it is out of the oven sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over top. Cut into 4 pieces, each piece is 8SP on all 3 MyWW programs, 5PP .. You can cut into more pieces if you'd like and adjust the points.
- Nutritional info (not incl berries) Calories.. 197...Fat 3.2g...Saturated fat 0.9g...Carbs 38.7g..Fiber 0.8g...Sugars 15.2g..Protein 3.7g