Donuts have got to be one of my favorite things to bake up, I mean who doesn’t get their happy on eating a donut 😉 I think I am living proof that you can still lose weight and eat your donut too 🙂 and so you should.. I can’t imagine a world with no donuts.. These raspberry lemon cake ones are so delicious, simply the perfect combination! At only 2 points plus and 3 smart points each they are a great guilt free treat.
Raspberry lemon cake donuts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup lemon cake mix
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp real lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp egg whites I buy the carton of "just egg whites"
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries mashed
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular sized 6 hole donut pan. In a bowl mix your flour, cake mix, sugar and baking powder. Stir in your egg whites, milk, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Lightly mash your raspberries and fold into your batter.
- Pour into your donut pan and bake for 16 minutes.
- Optional to pipe with some icing, I use 1 Tbsp Betty Crocker vanilla, and pipe out of a bag.
- Makes 6 donuts at 2pp and 3sp each on all 3 MyWW programs , store in a sealed container.
- Nutritional info (adapted from my fitness pal) Per donut Calories 86... Fat 0.8g... Saturated fat 0.1g... Carbohydrates 17.2g... Fiber 0.7g... Sugars 7.5g... Protein 2g *please note when figuring out points I don't add in fruit but the nutritional value is with the fruit and this may alter points in some cases.