You all know my love for Flatout bread, they are a staple in my diet and I love how weight watcher friendly they are. I teamed up again with them this month to bring you these easy and tasty pizza’s. Many days time is just not on our side but we still want a satisfying and “on plan” dinner, flatout pizza to the rescue! I created two quick pizza creations for you to enjoy, buffalo chicken and spinach dip pizza, both equally delicious! Head over to the Flatout bread store locator to find a store near you to pick some up!
Quick & easy Flatout bread pizza's
- Flatout pizza bread
- FOR THE BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
- 1 Tbsp light softened cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp franks hot sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 3 oz cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup shredded light cheese
- FOR THE SPINACH DIP PIZZA
- 2 Tbsp light softened cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp non fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped spinach (fresh or frozen works)
- 1/4 tsp garlic seasoning
- 3 Tbsp shredded asiago cheese (or cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- For the buffalo chicken pizza mix together your cream cheese, ranch and franks, spread onto your flatout bread, evenly sprinkle your cheese on top then add your chicken.
- For the spinach dip pizza, mix your cream cheese and yogurt together, add in your parmesan cheese and garlic, fold in your chopped spinach. Spread onto your flatout bread then sprinkle with asiago cheese.
- Bake pizza's in oven for approx 10-15 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut into pieces.
- Buffalo chicken pizza is 11 smart points, Spinach dip pizza is 10 smart points.
- Feel free to double the ingredients if needing 2 pizza's.