I’m enjoying all things fall, it is my favorite time of year. I am a lover of all things pumpkin and enjoy creating new recipes for you all to try. I’ll be honest, overnight oats are not really my thing, I’ve tried to like them but I’m just not a fan of oatmeal, my husband and daughter however love it, so this recipe was for them, and you! It really is so simple to whip up, this is a single-serve recipe however you can double or triple the ingredients to make more. These pumpkin latte overnight oats got two thumbs up from my family and that is a win for me. 7 points per serving on WW.
- Brewed coffee
- Almond milk
- Pumpkin puree
- Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin pie spice
Tips and suggestions…
You can use any milk for these oats, the almond (or cashew) helps keep the points down for WW but feel free to use whole milk if you are not worried about the extra point.
You can replace the honey with a sugar-free sweetener syrup of choice, adding a flavored one would be nice. The honey is 2 points so if you replace it then you can lower the overall points by 2.
Some add-in suggestions, although these will increase the point value
Pumpkin seeds, mini chocolate chips, chopped walnuts or almonds, raisins, dried fruit.
If you wanted to make this in the morning for later in the day, I’d give it at least 4 hours in the fridge to set.
The overnight oats should be good in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Pumpkin latte overnight oats
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp plain 0% greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup oats
- Using a mason jar add all ingredients except the oats and mix well.
- Stir in the oats until everything is well blended. Place the lid on the mason jar.
- Chill in the fridge overnight. This recipe makes 1 mason jar, simply double the ingredients to make 2.