Pizza… inside a chicken breast?? Oh yeah, baby!! You can stuff a chicken breast with just about anything… so why not pizza!! 🙂 This stuffed chicken won’t disappoint and is super filling. Requires very little ingredients and just a few minutes to prepare. It’s only 4 freestyle smart points, so go ahead and dig into that cheesy pepperoni goodness…
- 4-5oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices, about 7 per chicken breast
- 1 cup light mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ⅔ cup panko crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice open your chicken breast ¾ of the way. Dip in egg whites.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of pizza sauce in each chicken breast, then add your pepperoni slices, ¼ cup of cheese and olives.
- Sprinkle a little italian seasoning on each chicken breast. Fold over and use toothpicks to keep closed.
- Coat each breast with your panko crumbs, covering the top and bottom of the breast.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add a little spray. Cook breast in oven for 20-25 minutes. Based on a 5oz chicken breast they are 4SP blue & purple, 7sp on green or 9pp each. Feel free to swap out the olives for onions, mushrooms or peppers, just don't over stuff or you wont be able to close it.
Smart points- green-7 using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 9 using PP calculator
Nutrtional info per chicken breast.. Calories 365.. Fat 10.7g.. Saturated fat 3.5g... Carbs 12.4g... Fiber 1.1g... Sugars 1.6g.. Protein 49.5g using My Fitness Pal