I love baking up a batch of donuts in the morning, when you bake them from scratch you can keep them light enough to enjoy donuts because we should all be able to enjoy donuts for breakfast! I love creating new donut recipes and today seemed like a good day to make some pineapple coconut donuts. I absolutely love the flavor combo of pineapple and coconut. These delicious donuts are only 98 calories and if you are following WW they are 4PP each. There is just a hint of pineapple in there and enough coconut to make the perfect combination, these two ingredients just go so well together! Enjoy... My Monday will be easier to tackle after these scrumptious donuts.. 🙂
Pineapple coconut donuts
- ½ cup +2T flour
- 1.5 T white sugar
- 1 t baking powder
- 3 T shredded coconut flakes I used sweetened
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F, spray your donut pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients then add in the wet and mix well, batter will may be on the thick side.
- Fill your donut pan, makes 6 donuts, you can double the batch if you need more.
- Bake in the oven for 8-9 minutes. Optional to drizzle some vanilla icing on top (I use Betty Crocker) And top with some coconut flakes.