Pineapple is probably hands down my favorite fruit! I don't think anything goes good with it quite as well as coconut does... so I made a pineapple coconut breakfast pie... or anytime of the day pie 😉 Have it for a weekend breakfast treat, or make it for dessert, either way its delicious!! So simple to make with only 4 ingredients, makes 4 large servings at 5 points each.
Pineapple coconut breakfast pie
- 1 7.5 oz package of pillsbury biscuits the ones in the 4 value pack, if you can't find them then buy the bigger pack and weigh it out
- ½ tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 8 inch pie dish and set aside.
- Cut your 10 biscuits into 4 pieces each, dice up your pineapple into small chunks.
- Mix your sugar and coconut together in a plastic bag, add the pieces of biscuits about 8 at a time to the sugar/coconut mix and shake up.
- Spread biscuit pieces out in pie dish, if there is any coconut/sugar mix left over sprinkle it on top.
- Evenly spread out your pineapple chunks on top of biscuits.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, cut into 4 pieces and serve warm, each piece is 5sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 4pp.
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl pineapple) Calories 152..Fat 2.9g..Saturated fat 1.5g...Carbs 27.8g...Fiber 0.2g...Sugars 5g...Protein 3.5g
- *Note, if you have the Drizzle me sweet App, the nutritional info needs to be updated, it has it listed at 4SP which is not correct, each serving is 5SP