It’s almost Superbowl time.. you know that big game where everyone gets together, shouts at the TV and eats lots of food 😉 Just kidding, I love football and it’s pretty much the only sport I watch.. Every year I try and bring you a few new food ideas to serve up at your Superbowl get together. I teamed up with Flatout again this month to bring you these super easy and tasty philly cheese steak flatout sliders. These little sliders could not be any easier to make and my husband gobbled them up, he could not get enough! Flatout bread is a huge staple in my diet, they are very point friendly and I have several creations using all different types of their delicious breads, I love that they fit into my Weight watcher lifestyle so easily. You can head over to their store locator to find some near you. These sliders are just 3 smart point each, I promise everyone will love them..
Philly cheese steak flatout sliders
- 1 pack flatout 5 grain & flax fold its
- 10 oz sirloin strips (raw)
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 6 slices light provolone cheese (15g slices)
- Cut your onion and green pepper.
- Spray a large frying pan with some non stick spray and saute your pepper and onion over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan cook your steak strips over medium heat, drain and add to your veggies.
- Add in your salt, pepper and garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350F, cut your fold it's in half and lay out on a large baking sheet.
- Divide your steak/veggie mix over your 12 fold it pieces, I placed about 4 steak strips and pepper/onion strips in each.
- Place your ranch dressing in a small zip lock bag, cut of a tiny hole and drizzle on top of steak mix. Cut your cheese slices in half and top each one with a slice, my cheese pieces weighed an avg of 7g per slider.
- Fold over and close using a toothpick.
- Bake in oven for approx 10 minutes, serve warm
- Makes 12 sliders at 3 smart points each or 3 points plus.
- Nutritional info per slider (not incl veggies) Calories 128...Fat 6g..Sat fat 2.2g...Carbs 8.1g...Fiber 3.5g...Sugar 0.2g...Protein 12g