These little ooey gooey treats are delicious and all for only 3 smart points each, definitely worth the sticky fingers! 😉 They are made with a maple syrup to give them their sticky texture but you can't taste too much of the maple, I myself am not a huge maple fan and I loved these! No oven needed, so a perfect no-bake treat to whip up on a hot day..
Peanut butter chocolate rice krispie granola treats
- 1 ¾ cup rice krispies
- 1 ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup light maple syrup or a sugar free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoon light peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 inch pan and set aside
- In a large bowl mix your cereal, oats and chopped almonds.
- In a small pan on the stove top bring your maple syrup and brown sugar just to a boil, immediately remove from stove and stir in your peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well and pour over your dry mixture.
- Stir mixture well and add chocolate chips, spoon into your 9 inch dish. Slightly wet your hands and pat down on the mixture till its all even in dish. Using a knife cut into 16 squares while mixture is soft and in the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Makes 16 squares at 3sp or 2pp each, store in fridge.
- Nutrtional info, per square.. Calories 76.. Fat 2.6g.. Saturated fat 0.6g... Carbs 12.4g... Fiber 0.8g.. Sugars 6.5g.. Protein 1.5g