I had cookies on my mind today… better yet, peanut butter cookies. 🙂 If you love peanut butter (like me) chances are you love chocolate and peanut butter, I mean let’s face it the two just go together like bread and butter! And so they should… and they should never I repeat never be apart! 😉 I also wanted to drizzle something today… so these peanut butter chocolate drizzled cookies were born…. and guess what?? They are only 2 smart points each.. yup that’s right, so go ahead and eat a few. 🙂
Peanut butter chocolate drizzled cookies
- 1/4 cup light peanut butter I used Kraft light
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 T white sugar
- 2 T calorie reduced margarine
- 2 T egg whites
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 2/3 cup white flour
- 1.5 squares of 70% Lindt chocolate or similar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using an electric mix cream together your peanut butter, sugars and margarine. Add egg whites and vanilla and continue mixing. With a spoon mix in your baking powder and flour. Dough will be thick and sticky.
- Roll into 24 mini balls and place on a sprayed parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Press down on each cookie with a fork.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes. Meanwhile melt your chocolate in the microwave in a small safe dish for 35 second intervals, turning each time until melted. Remove cookies from oven and using a spoon, drizzle with chocolate, 1 cookie is 2sp or 1pp, Enjoy 🙂
- Nutritional info, per cookie... Calories 44.. Fat 1.8g.. Saturated fat 0.4g... Carbs 6.1g... Fiber 0.3g... Sugars 2.6g... Protein 1g