I had cookies on my mind today... better yet, peanut butter cookies. 🙂 If you love peanut butter (like me) chances are you love chocolate and peanut butter, I mean let's face it the two just go together like bread and butter! And so they should... and they should never I repeat never be apart! 😉 I also wanted to drizzle something today... so these peanut butter chocolate-drizzled cookies were born.... and guess what?? They are only 2 smart points each.. yup that's right, so go ahead and eat a few. 🙂
Peanut butter chocolate drizzled cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using an electric mix cream together your peanut butter, sugars and margarine. Add egg whites and vanilla and continue mixing. With a spoon mix in your baking powder and flour. Dough will be thick and sticky.
- Roll into 24 mini balls and place on a sprayed parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Press down on each cookie with a fork.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes. Meanwhile melt your chocolate in the microwave in a small safe dish for 35 second intervals, turning each time until melted. Remove cookies from oven and using a spoon, drizzle with chocolate, 1 cookie is 2sp or 1pp, Enjoy 🙂
- Nutritional info, per cookie... Calories 44.. Fat 1.8g.. Saturated fat 0.4g... Carbs 6.1g... Fiber 0.3g... Sugars 2.6g... Protein 1g