I was really craving some no bake cookies and on top of that peanut butter!! I love having no bakes in the fridge to have on hand for those snack attacks, and those moments when all I really want to do is stuff a tablespoon of peanut butter in my mouth.. we have all been there right 😉 These cookies are really easy to whip up and they store great in the fridge, you can play around with ingredients and add all sorts of yummy things in there. These peanut butter chocolate almond no bakes are just 2 smart points each and sure are tasty!
Peanut butter chocolate almond no bake cookies
- ½ cup Kraft light peanut butter in the U.S you can try using the Jiff whips or similar
- 2 tablespoon nutella
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon sugar free syrup see picture below for what I used
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 2 ¼ cup oats I use quick oats
- In a bowl mix together your peanut butter, nutella, honey, syrup and vanilla.
- Stir in your oats and almonds, then fold in your chocolate chips.
- Roll by hand into small balls, it helps to have your hands slightly wet.
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Keep stored in fridge.
- Makes 32 balls at 2 smart points each (2pp)
- Nutritional info per cookie.. Calories 58..Fat 2.7g..Sat fat 0.6g.. Carbs 7.9g...Fiber 0.9g..Sugar 2.9g..Protein 1.6g
- *Please note, if curious about substituting peanut butter for PB2, I imagine you can but in wet form, I am not sure what the point count would be, I do not use PB2.