It’s been a hot hot summer so far here in Ontario, and I think pretty much everywhere… There’s nothing like cooling down with a delicious point friendly frozen treat! These peaches & cream popsicles are so easy and everyone will love them, only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time! I personally don’t count blended fruit and that makes these tasty treats only 1 smart point each. 🙂 If you do count the fruit then the nutritional info is listed below.. Enjoy!
Peaches & cream popsicles
- 5 small peaches cut and blended in food processor
- 1-100 g container of vanilla 0% greek yogurt you could use plain and make these 2 for 1 SP
- 1/2 cup fat free cool whip
- Blend your cut up peaches in the food processor for 2 minutes (leave skin on peaches).
- Pour peaches into a bowl and add your yogurt and cool whip, using a electric mixer beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze for at least an hour, depending on size of mold it will make 6 popsicles.
- Nutritional info (including peaches) per popsicle.. Calories 71...Fat 0.3g...Sat fat 0g...Carbs 15.2g...Fiber 1.8g...Sugar 11.6g...Protein 2.5g
- *Note.. I do not count blended fruit, that is my preference and it works for me, that would mean these are 1 smart points each, if you do count blended fruit then follow nutritional info..