Peaches are in season.. I love peaches but for me it is more of a treat when baked into something, it's one fruit I don't enjoy as much fresh, I know..I'm strange 😉 I wanted something quick, easy and low in points so I created this delicious peach crumble biscuit pie, makes 4 large servings at only 5 smart points each!
Peach crumble biscuit pie
- 1 7.5 oz package biscuit dough I buy mine at Walmart in the U.S, they are great value brand and come 4 to a pack, each roll has 10 small biscuits and weighs 7.5oz
- 3 peaches peeled and diced
- 1.5 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- ¾ tablespoon margarine or light butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 8 inch dish with some non stick cooking spray, I use a round dish.
- Cut your biscuits into 4 pieces each (giving you 40 pieces) and cover the bottom of your dish.
- Peel and cut your fresh peaches, then run through the food processor for 2 minutes, this is optional, you can just keep them in small pieces but I wanted it more of a blended peach, and no I still do not add points for the peaches, this again is optional and do what works best for you as far as if you count for blended fruit..
- Cover your biscuits with your peaches.
- In a small bowl mix your sugar and flour together, add in melted margarine and mix to form a crumb topping, sprinkle over your biscuits and peaches.
- Bake in oven for approx 32 minutes.
- Cut in 4 and serve warm, optional to top with some fat free whip cream or cool whip. 5 smart points per serving (4PP old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl whipped topping) Calories 164...Fat 2.7g... Sat fat 0.1g...Carbs 32.2g... Fiber 1g...Sugars 4.5g... Protein 3.7g