Sometimes I just love a good cookie that is jam packed with stuff.. and these trail mix cookies are all that and then some! 🙂 They make for a great filling snack or even a quick grab and go breakfast. Cookies are 2 smart points each, if your counting points plus, two cookies is 3pp and considering they are full of raisins, cranberry, nuts and chocolate chips that's okay in my books! 🙂
Oatmeal trail mix cookies
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup flour
- ¾ cup oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup dried cranberries I actually used craisins
- 16 chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer beat your sugars, apple sauce, margarine, egg white and vanilla. With a spoon mix in your baking powder, flour and oats.
- Stir in your raisins, craisins, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by spoon onto your cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.Cookies are 2sp each or 2 for 3pp..
- Nutritional info, per cookie.. Calories 56.. Fat 1.3g... Saturated fat 0.2g.. Carbs 10.5g... Fiber 0.7g.. Sugars 5.1g.. Protein 1g