It has been so hot and sticky lately and I was trying not to have to turn the oven on, so no-bake cookies seemed the way to go! 🙂 These nutella cookies are scrumptious, I’ll admit it’s hard to eat just one but I feel more satisfied after 2 of these rather than 2 store bought cookies 😉 Super easy to make and only 3 smart points or 2 points plus each.
Nutella no bake cookies
- 1 1/3 cup oats
- 3 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl mix together your oats, coconut and chocolate chips. Stir in your honey, vanilla and nutella. Be sure to mix everything well.
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Using hands roll into 18 balls, you may need to lightly wet your hands.
- Store in fridge, makes 18 cookies at 2-3PP, 3sp on blue & green, 2sp on purple or 2 points plus each. Each cookie- Calories-76... Fat-2.9g... Saturated fat...1.5g... Carbs-11.8g... Fiber-1g... Sugars 7.3g... Protein-1.1g