I teamed up again with the wonderful folks over at Flatout bread this month to bring you another easy and delicious creation using their flatout light originals. These nacho dip roll ups are perfect for summer entertaining, a simple dish to bring to any party and they are sure to be a big hit! I use flatout breads weekly in my meal planning, there really are no limits as to what you can create with them, and I love coming up with new ideas.. Check out Flatout’s store locator here to see where you can pick yours up today! Roll up recipe makes 60 roll ups and these tasty snacks are just 1 smart point per 2 pieces!
Nacho dip roll ups
- 1 package flatout light originals 6 in a pack
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese I used a 3 cheese blend
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl, for best results make sure your cream cheese is softened.
- Spread mixture out onto your 6 wraps and roll up (long way)
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes then cut each roll into 10 pieces (incl ends)
- *Note, if serving at a party you might not want to serve the end pieces but they still count as a serving when figuring out nutritional info.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Makes 60 pieces at 1PP and 1SP per 2 pieces.
- Nutritional info per serving (2 pieces) calories 41...Fat 1.9g...Sat fat 0.9g...Carbs 3.6g...Fiber 1.6g...Sugars 0.7g...Protein 3g