I love oreo cookies.. who doesn’t?? And when they came out with the oreo thin cookies I think any cookie fan who was also watching their weight did a little jump for joy 😉 I am a big fan of mint anything, the oreo thin mint cookies are so good, so these oreo mint donuts were created.. Only 3 smart points and the perfect little guilt free treat..
Mint oreo donuts
- 1/2 cup flour + 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp white cake mix
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp liquid egg whites
- 1/3 cup milk I used 1%
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 4 oreo thin cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 6 hole donut pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl mix your flour, cake mix, sugar and baking powder (*note- you can use extra flour if you have no cake mix but the cake mix adds a nice taste to the mix)
- Stir in your milk, egg whites, vanilla and mint extract.
- Separate your mint cream middles from your oreo cookies and set aside in a small bowl, crush your oreo cookies into a crumb. Set aside 1 Tbsp of crumb and add the rest to your batter.
- Mix well and fill your 6 hole donut pan, bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool then use your mint cream for icing and sprinkle remaining cookie crumb on top.
- Makes 6 donuts at 3 smart points each (2PP)
- Nutritional info per donut.. Calories 85...Fat 1.5g..Sat fat 0.5g... Carbs 15.4g...Fiber 0.3g... Sugars 5.3g..Protein 2.4