These bite size cupcakes are delicious! Bursting with raspberry flavor and a little bit of white chocolate. Easy to make and everyone will love them. 🙂 Best part is… they are only 2 smart points, so it’s ok to have a few. 🙂
Mini raspberry white chocolate cupcakes
2SP/1PP each (same on freestyle)
- 1 cup white cake mix I use Betty Crocker
- 3 Tbsp egg whites
- 1.5 Tbsp apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp mini white chocolate chips
- Fresh raspberries
- White chocolate to melt and drizzle I used a few squares on lindt, you don't need much
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix all your ingredients together in a small bowl, except your raspberries. Pour batter into your muffin cups.
- Top each one with a raspberry and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- When they are out of the oven melt your white chocolate in the microwave. Place it in a small zip lock and cut a tiny hole. Drizzle over the cupcakes. Each cupcake is 2 smart points