With the U.S Thanksgiving approaching (In Canada we had ours last month) I am devoting this week to some easy and point friendly desserts you can whip up for your holiday gatherings… because who doesn’t love dessert on Thanksgiving day?? 😉 I have learned in my journey that you should never have to pass on those sweet treats.. These delicious pumpkin cheesecake bites are only 2SP each on all 3 MyWW programs… now that is my kind of dessert!!! 🙂
Mini pumpkin cheesecake bites
- ½ cup graham crumbs
- 1.5 Tbsp melted light margarine
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 6 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp egg whites
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Whip cream cinnamon and pumpkin seeds for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a 24 mini muffin tin with liners.
- In a small bowl mix your graham crumbs, melted margarine and cinnamon together. Divide over your 24 mini liners and pat down.
- Bake in oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer beat together your cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg whites, pumpkin puree, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Spoon evenly into your muffin liners. Bake in oven for 14 minutes.
- Let cool and then chill in fridge for 1 hour. When ready to serve top with whip cream, a dusting of cinnamon and a few pumpkin seeds.
- Makes 24 mini cheesecakes at 2sp per cheesecake. Store in fridge.
- Nutritional info (adapted from my fitness pal) per cheesecake Calories 39... Fat 2.1g... Saturated fat 0.9g... Carbohydrates 4.2g... Fiber 0.1g... Sugars 2.3g... Protein 0.9g