Ok yes, I know I know.. I like to make a lot of “mini” things. 😉 But I just love being able to pop 1 or 2 in your mouth and feel no guilt. Mini muffins and mini cupcakes make for mini points used, and that’s a win win in my books! 🙂 These 1 point mini peanut butter cupcakes are so yummy and peanut butter lovers will thank me. They just require a few simple ingredients and I am all about simple! 🙂
Mini peanut butter cupcakes with peanut butter drizzle
- 2/3 cup white cake mix such as Betty Crocker
- 1 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 snack size Reese peanut butter cups
- 2 T vanilla icing I use Betty Crocker
- 1/2 T peanut butter melted for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Stir together cake mix, applesauce, egg white and water.
- Cut up your snack size peanut butter cups into small pieces and add to mix.
- Divide into a sprayed mini muffin tin. Yields 18 mini cupcakes.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool then pipe with a little icing. Microwave your peanut butter for about 30 seconds, stir then again in microwave for 30 seconds. It should be melted, if not repeat one more time. Drizzle cupcakes using a spoon, 1 cupcake is 1 points plus 🙂