It felt like a cookie baking day… so I whipped up these chewy and scrumptious m&m cookies.. Easy to make and ready in 5 minutes! And the best part… 1 smart point each or you can have 2 for only 1 point plus… 🙂
Mini m&m cookies
Author: Drizzle me skinny
Recipe type: Baking
1sp each blue, green & purple/1pp for 2 mini cookies
- 2 Tbsp light margarine
- ½ Tbsp honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup white flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp mini m&m's
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer beat your sugar, margarine and honey. Add in egg whites and vanilla and continue beating.
- With a spoon mix in your flour and baking soda. Fold in your mini m&m's.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 4-6 minutes, til edges seem golden brown. Let cool.. 1 sp each on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 cookies is 1pp (old program)
- Nutritional info, per cookie.. Calories 23... Fat 0.4g... Saturated fat 0.1g... Carbs 4.4g.. Fiber 0.1g... Sugars 2.8g... Protein 0.3g