In honor of St Patrick's Day and all things green I made these tasty little cheesecake bites! You can choose to have some green beer...or cure your sweet tooth with these delicious mint oreo desserts.. I mean who does'nt love oreo's!! They are simple to make and only 2 smart points each.. Hey server.... bring me another cheesecake 😉
Mini mint oreo cheesecake bites
- 7.5 oreo mint thins yes that's right, 7.5, so you can either eat half a cookie while making them or put it away for another time
- 1 tablespoon melted reduced calorie margarine
- 3 oz softened light cream cheese
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon flour
- 1.5 tablespoon liquid egg whites
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a 12 hole mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Take 6 of your oreo's (leave 1.5 aside for topping) separate them and place the cream center in a small bowl.
- Crush up your cookie pieces into a crumb, mix cookie crumbs with melted margarine.
- Divide your cookie crumbs mixture over your 12 paper liners, pushing down on them.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes then set aside, leave oven on.
- In a bowl beat together your cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg whites, peppermint, oreo cream centers and milk. Spoon into your 12 muffin cups and bake in oven for 14 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then chill in fridge for at least an hour.
- Carefully cut your remaining 1.5 oreo cookies into 12 pieces (8 per full cookie) and when ready to serve cheesecakes top with a little whip cream and cookie piece. Makes 12 mini cheesecakes at 2sp or 1pp each
- *Please note, don't add whip cream until ready to eat as it will melt. Also if you can not find the thin mint oreo's you can use regular oreo mint cookies, just less, but you would have to check point differences though.
- Nutritional info per cheesecake bite.. Calories 48...Fat 2.5g..Saturated fat 1.1g... Carbs 4.4g... Fiber 0g... Sugars 2.8g..Protein 1g