In honor of St Patrick’s Day and all things green I made these tasty little cheesecake bites! You can choose to have some green beer…or cure your sweet tooth with these delicious mint oreo desserts.. I mean who does’nt love oreo’s!! They are simple to make and only 2 smart points each.. Hey server…. bring me another cheesecake 😉
Mini mint oreo cheesecake bites
2SP blue, green & purple/1pp each
- 7.5 oreo mint thins (yes that's right, 7.5, so you can either eat half a cookie while making them or put it away for another time)
- 1 Tbsp melted reduced calorie margarine
- 3 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp flour
- 1.5 Tbsp liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a 12 hole mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Take 6 of your oreo's (leave 1.5 aside for topping) separate them and place the cream center in a small bowl.
- Crush up your cookie pieces into a crumb, mix cookie crumbs with melted margarine.
- Divide your cookie crumbs mixture over your 12 paper liners, pushing down on them.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes then set aside, leave oven on.
- In a bowl beat together your cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg whites, peppermint, oreo cream centers and milk. Spoon into your 12 muffin cups and bake in oven for 14 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then chill in fridge for at least an hour.
- Carefully cut your remaining 1.5 oreo cookies into 12 pieces (8 per full cookie) and when ready to serve cheesecakes top with a little whip cream and cookie piece. Makes 12 mini cheesecakes at 2sp or 1pp each
- *Please note, don't add whip cream until ready to eat as it will melt. Also if you can not find the thin mint oreo's you can use regular oreo mint cookies, just less, but you would have to check point differences though.
- Nutritional info per cheesecake bite.. Calories 48...Fat 2.5g..Saturated fat 1.1g... Carbs 4.4g... Fiber 0g... Sugars 2.8g..Protein 1g
what is reduced calorie margarine?
I buy a Becal margarine that is calorie reduced, check your local grocery store for something similar
Pingback: The Best Healthy Mint Flavored Recipes - Up Run for Life
Pingback: Weight Watchers St. Patrick's Day Recipes with Freestyle SmartPoints • Simple Nourished Living
Pingback: Weight Watchers St. Patrick's Day Recipes with Freestyle SmartPoints
I love your recipes. Thanks for all of your hard work to provide them for us.
Thank you, so glad you are enjoying them 🙂
how much do you put in each muffin?
I just divided it over the 12 mini cups
Pingback: 60+ Weight Watchers Friendly Desserts - Meal Planning Mommies
This sounds wonderful… When you say 2 sp …are they the freestyle points? Thank you.
HI, yes for these it would be the same, recipes that did not have the new zero foods when freestyle came out did not change in points