It's almost Valentines day... and my daughter requested some heart shaped cookies. I am not one to disappoint 😉 and also not one to have fresh baked cookies lying around that are not weight watcher friendly. These cookie bars are soft and brownie like, easy to make and only 4 smart points each! I just picked up a cheap heart pan from the dollar store that made 6 cookies at a time.
Milk & white chocolate cookie bars
- Preheat oven to 35oF, spray your heart pan and set aside.
- Recipe makes 12 cookies, my pan made 6 at a time.
- In a bowl beat together your margarine, oil and sugar. Mix in your egg whites and vanilla.
- With a spoon mix in your baking powder and flour. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop a spoonful into your cookie tin, you will need to spread it out to cover the heart mold, depending on the size of your tin.
- Add some heart sprinkles if you wish. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Each cookie is 4sp or 2pp.
- Nutritional info, per cookie.. Calories.. 89...Fat 2.1g... Saturated fat 0.6g... Carbs 16.5g... Fiber 0.2g... Sugars 10.3g... Protein 1.2g