I started asking around.. what kind of donuts did people want to see weight watcher friendly, I had so many flavors thrown at me and I can't wait to make them all, slow and steady though 😉 Maple was very popular, so say hello to my maple dip 4 point donut 🙂 Very easy to make and super delicious!
Maple dip donuts
- ½ cup + 2Tbsp flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon egg whites
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon light maple table syrup I buy mine at Walmart, it's a Great Value brand. (for a stronger maple taste you can use real maple syrup but points will go up)
- 1 tablespoon store bought vanilla icing such as Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your donut pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together your dry ingredients
- Add in your egg whites, vinegar, vanilla, milk and all but 1 tablespoon of your syrup (leave the 1 tablespoon for the topping) mix well.
- Divide over your 6 donut pan and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix your icing and 1 tablespoon syrup together with a spoon, mix well for a few minutes til nice a smooth. You could use icing sugar with the table syrup as an alternative.
- After donuts have cooled dip them into the icing mix. Makes 6 donuts at 4sp or 2pp each, after first day store in fridge.
- Nutritional info, per donut.. Calories 90...Fat 0.8g.. Saturated fat 0.2g... Carbs 19.3g...Fiber 1.4g... Sugars 11.8g.. Protein 1.7g