In my last post for the buffalo chicken meatballs I mentioned another buffalo chicken creation coming your way in time for Superbowl, so here it is! I am a huge fan of hot dips at parties and social gatherings, it is always the first thing I dive into. I usually make a buffalo chicken dip but it is loaded with all kinds of cheese and therefore loaded with all kinds of points 🙁 I have really been playing around with yogurt in recipes since it is now a zero point food and I am amazed at how well it turns out. I thought to myself I bet I can recreate my usual dip into a lower point version by using the nonfat yogurt and I was definitely skeptical because this girl loves her dips. I promise I’m not lying guys, this dip is amazing, I really didn’t notice much difference from my high point version and this tasty hot buffalo chicken dip is just 2 smart points per 1/3 cup serving on weight watcher freestyle. I used my zero point ranch dressing in this recipe to keep points low.
- 4 oz light softened cream cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup homemade ranch (link in opening write up)
- 1 cup (4oz) cooked shredded chicken
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- ¼ cup franks original hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded light mozzarella (2oz, I used trader joes)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl mix together all of your ingredients, cream cheese, yogurt, ranch dressing, chicken, garlic, hot sauce and shredded cheese.
- Spoon into an oven safe dish, I used a 9x6 dish.
- Cook for 20 minutes, serve immediately with your favorite chips, naan bread, veggies.
- Makes approx 2 cups, 1 serving is ⅓ cup.
Smart Points- (green) 3 using a SP calculator
Points Plus- 3 using a PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 109...Fat 4.6g...Sat fat 2.9g...Carbs 2.6g...Fiber 0.3g...Sugar 2.8g...Protein 13g using My Fitness Pal